Friday, December 28, 2012

31 Days to a Clean Home

Yesterday, I told you about my 31-day plan to do a thorough cleaning around my house through the month of January. Of course, as soon as I finished putting together, I found out about the New Year's Organizing Revolution, being coordinated at "I'm an Organizing Junkie", and so I've decided to do that instead, especially as there are PRIZES involved!

Well, since I had already done the work, I thought that those of you out there in the cyber world might still like to have your own 31-day plan, especially if you can't start immediately, or just simply don't want to (or can't) participate over there.


Of course, this was designed with my own house in mind, but you can always modify it for your own use, as well as enlist others to assist you - i.e. giving the kids chores!

You can also download a PDF version of this page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment